As knowledge increases, wonder deepens.
A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.
If the doors of perception were cleansed everything would appear to man as it is, infinite.
What we achieve inwardly will change outer reality.
Be gentle to all and stern with yourself.
Sport is something that is very inspirational for young people.
- “I respect a person willing to die for what he wants” can you imagine him telling you that face to face love iron mike
- Such a interesting person, I really enjoyed listening to this.
- “The fear of not succeeding was worse than dying” wow
- Mike Tyson’s genuine love for cusdemato is so evident the moment he begins talking about him. The pain of his loss is still so evident.
- Tyson has a unique intelligence….his intellect is higher than people may perceive
- Being 50 years old he had a huge impact on my life. He’s an amazing human being. I hope he realizes that
- The last minute sums it all up for most people who try to get it right.
- “…both of my parents were deep rollers. I was bred to climb high and high into the sky and tumble down. I am truly grateful I found my wings before I hit the ground.”
Tyson has so many deep levels of emotion and understanding and he expresses those feelings with a stark clarity that is candid and honest. The childhood he endured with all the suffering and pain only made him stronger in the end. I admire him. After he bit Evander’s ear in their fight I was disgusted with him. I can now see how something like that could happen and perhaps not be justified but it’s understandable to me now.
- Damn hopefully they make a movie about this
- “The only purpose of the body is to hold the brain”
- ” a scientific way of destroying opponents ” jesus!!!!!
- I’m so happy Mike Tyson turned his life around. What a story he has.
- How did he survive all that guy is a warrior
- I tear up every time I hear Mike talk about Cus
- I never liked Mike in the beginning but that was a long time ago. Wisdom comes with age for most of us and Mike has done well, it’s surprising how intelligent he really is. I hope life will continue to treat him well and that his days will be filled with peace of mind. You’re still the champ Mike, just in a different arena at this point in your life. Well done champ!
Semper Fi America ??
- Mike Tyson took life’s lessons for what they were and that is where you find true wisdom.
- I close my eyes and have my headphones in my ear. I could listen to him all day. Better than any movie.
- Mikes so truthful about his life . It’s sad , what an interesting,truthful,intelligent man he is. , I love to listen to Mike speak it’s always very refreshing and he’s pretty emotional. Imagine that little boy lost in all that shit . Very Very inspirational and wise man. I wish my 18yr old daughter would listen to this.
- I hope I can meet him before I die and thank him for his life and what it taught me . I grew up watching him under my grammas coffee table
- The ❤ and mind of this man is very complex and inspirational…
- this has just made me cry, its not our faults.
- Tyson your still the champ.
- I’m sure Mike would have smashed every single heavyweight in this era ?LEGEND ?
- God bless you Mike.
I know how you feel from your
experience. So much fake love that it makes you want to die .
People only appreciate you for what they can use you for and then they leave
God bless you Brother
- 5 -6 billion people. I could beat anyone of them in a fair fight. Cus did a great job instilling greatness in Mike
- I can’t help but feel him. I just feel it. I’m nobody. But I know I’m right where he’s at
- Hi guys. Just a quick reminder…God, Jesus and Heaven but also Hell exists don’t forget pls…
- So much pain and sadness in Mike’s life. I am glad he is doing well these days and has found some peace.
- Me and my little friend were playing at a park event and we went over to the creek we had to slide down a long muddy Hill because it was a rainy day and once we got down there we couldn’t climb back up the hill because we kept sliding to back down on the mud it was all slippery and then too black guys pull up on bicycles about ten feet across the creek and they had a pile of rocks and they just started winging them at us they got off their bikes they were probably 15 or 16 we were 7 and 8 wizzing these rocks at us until they were going to hit one of us we couldn’t get away cuz we were stuck on that muddy slippery Hill but they kept winging them and winging them I have fast reflexes I had a few miss me just inches and then finally I heard a crack and my little friend had blonde hair and I could just see there was red everywhere blood was squirting out the side of his head They had hit him him in the temple in a vein where blood was just squirting my adrenaline jacked up and I ran and pushed him up that whole hill that we couldn’t get up by ourselves I was crazy then I went and got him help and we got an ambulance they took him to the hospital and he just survivedhe almost lost too much blood and this is just one of the things that happened to me and it didn’t make me look too good on black people I didn’t really appreciate that all they were trying to kill us and I don’t know what I’m supposed to think when I hear all this stuff all I know is they were two of the meanest people I ever saw and I’ve had a lot of other stories too but you know as far as the brick thing I know about that and I know about people who is a lot bigger and stronger than you and willing to kill you when you’re just a little kid Im not crying over his brick incident ! I was treated horrible by blacks and by rednecks ! This was Hamilton Ohio outside Cincinnati ! Some call it Hamiltucky !
- “I don’t know what life has in store for me, but I’m not afraid to find out.”.
- Iron Mike Tyson one of the Best of all time!!
My Dad recorded every pro fight on VHS. I remember alot of fights would only be a few seconds. .
Thered be more time spent on explaining the fighters than the actual fight ?
- “I look at love as a command to rise to your greatest potential…. To view yourself in the most grandest fashion”
- One of the smartest men ive heard,
- Mike rose like a phoenix from the ashes of his life.
- If we all were as interesting as mike tyson, then we all would just be ordinary.
- Y’all hear that? That childhood man.. I am blessed in the name of God
- lil do you know you’ve became “our” cus’ & you are needed in this journey we call life…
- Keep reaching, Mike. The world needs you.
- Mike doesn’t realize that his purpose is this. What he’s doing right now. All that he did was preparation for him as well as us; his recipients.we needed to see Mikes extra ordinary strength will striving for perfection his weaknesses how he handled them his vulnerability his accomplishments defeats. All of it we needed to see to live with Mike in order to trust him now. Mike’s living his destiny to give messages inspiration truth and to effect enormously people’s life. We all were taught to love Mike
So inspire away Mr Tyson inspire away
- He is Mike Tyson should he become his Mentor and Evolve and create another Champion or should he Evolve into something unique.
- Where do you even begin to understand the life this man has lived? One of one, Iron Mike Tyson
- I’m 58 I have never seen a more exciting fighter yes everything about iron mike was and is raw ,,,,,,or I would say real . Mike Tyson the champ ,
- 5 billion people in the world and yes… you would be able to beat all of them in a fair fight. You weren’t wrong for thinking that way. You were just that great.
- I can hear his pain and his strength within every word he speaks
- well CUS was right..if u beleive u can beat cancer with ur mind then u can. Your mind is everything
- I’ve always liked Tyson. Some people would say he was too mean when he was boxing but I never saw him in that way. Looking back I think I saw him as a man on a journey. Someone who stumbles and falls once in a while like we all do but always gets up dusts himself off and continues on with that journey for better things. He seems like he has a great admiration for wisdom. I’ve always respected him for that. I also saw him as a smart person. I really hope the the best for him.
- That’s some powerful stuff from iron Mike
- True legend,respect.
- Cus was a genius, he could get in your mind and break you and build a new person again, Cus created a monster. Mike was scarry, till now 2019, Mike is still scary.
- I just know right now I want to live!!! I’m not afraid!!!! When I succeed- I truly succeed!!!! A GOD indeed.. Love you MIKE..
- Mike Tyson the best ?
- I think Mike Tyson understood life
- Who knew he was smarter than Muhammad Ali. Not as witty, but definitely deeper.
- One of the greatest fighters ever!!
- Much love Mike. GOD will never give us more than we can handle.
- “It is no surprise that I have an affinity for rollers. It is really something to watch them fly high— they fly higher than all the other birds, way up in the top of the sky, way in the clouds, and they just roll and roll and roll down, and if they’re lucky they pull out in time before they crash head-first into the ground. Rollers who are the offspring of two pairs of deep rollers can do that. They roll so fast that they create a suction and they can’t open their wings and if they explode on impact it looks horrific to us, but if we put ourselves into the heart of that bird, there’s nothing like that feeling, plummeting down and rolling. It is a smorgasbord of endurance and endorphins and dopamine and adrenaline, and a little like snorting coke and drinking Hennessy while being hooked-up in a morphine drip. Both my parents were deep rollers. I was bred to climb high and high into the sky and tumble down. I am truly grateful that I found my wings before I hit the ground.”
- It was brutal for me holding back the tears, there’s not alot of men’s man like this in the world a true warrior in all the sense of the word a true living legend and relating to his upbringing hurt more but it just let’s you know like MIKE SAID greatness and being good don’t coexist amicably but that’s the beauty of real LIFE.
- this man is a true blue human being…his struggles are those of the common man
- Only purpose of the body is to carry your brain
- 100% brawler! I remember watching his 30 sec pay-per-view lol. If he would of had someone else steering him in the correct position, who knows where he would have been by now!
- My goodness, Mike is so incredibly deep. His understanding of human nature rivals modern educated psychologists. Truly, his suffering has led to his brilliance but his brilliance came at incredible cost.
- Let the CREATOR lead the way.
- “All great men are not good men”. So true
- Hes a humble WARRIOR
- Omg this shit is great I love pure spirit people like this. You can’t hold them down no matter what
- Mike’s life ,is a True American Story.
- Thank You Mike and long happy life to you.
- Raw and real immense reapect to Mike Tyson, you are a example of Greatness
- The 1 person I would love to meet in life
- that comparison with the birds was …. i have no words
- Great video, “I don’t know what life has in store for me, but I’m not afraid to find out”
- Mike as lived the hard, broken, testing journey of what life really is to many humans, and to see him survive, surpass, the test of time is very humbling to someone like me. Love this human being.
- I love this guy even more. Such a candid, honest personal account. I’ve always been intrigued by this misunderstood brother.
- Boxing champ ? died
- Mike is an inspiration. ??❣️
- A Super Intelligent Man.
- Wow! The Champ is so profound. God bless him and his powerful story.
- Introspective, open and tough, real tough, from a man who has learned something quite substantive from this ride disguised as a life too many of us aspire to .
- Boxing champ?
- Boxing champ ?
- I’m truly grateful I found my wings before I hit the ground. ?
- Respect Respect big Mike
- “I was just disappointed I that I didn’t kill someone back then”
- Thanks for sharing your soul Mr.Tyson. I wasn’t your fan when you were the best heavyweight in the world, but you are an amazing and real giant in the human experience. I can’t shake the words and wisdom you’ve shared. Bless you always.
- Mike Tyson is the man..???
- Greatest within self doesn’t come from goodness until them 2 co exist with 1 another.
- Will someone please make a movie about this guy already…childhood and all
- TYSON: only Jesus Christ can fill that place in your heart, man!
No religion! The real Christ from the bible. The Truth is Christ. He said that!
Remember: no religion! Jesus Christ never came to put any religion to be followed.
He is the Christ! The Messiah! The One for the salvation of our souls! He is the Life! He said that!! The only real life in us! And he is the only way to the Father God. He also said that! The Father that will not let us go, The Father that will be with us no matter what and forever.
If the bible is true, as a simple historic book, telling us what happened back then, and it is true, then Jesus Christ is the one to be followed. Not religion, but Him! Find Jesus Christ, man! Read the Word of God and find Him! Ask God in a prayer to reveal Himself to you as He is.
Then, the time of death won’t be a “dark long sleep”, but eternal life with God in His light!!!!
God is real! Jesus Christ is alive now!
I’m praying for you!
God bless you, my friend!
- One of the greatest fighters ever!!
got goosebumps listening to this
- He talks elequantly and honest
- Mike Tyson, you my friend are a living legend, both as a champion and now a real man…. respect!
- Mike Tyson you are a champion mate
- Really as really gets.
- He was such a great fighter because of all the hurt you had inside of him… used it to become a warrior.
- Funny how he’s talking about drugs and living in a drug infested area but now he sells drugs himself regardless if the government have legalized it. It still ruins many people’s lives. Lost respect for the guy
- My man mike ❤️ legend man
The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare.
Positive Quotes For Depression – Strong Motivational Quotes
I believe in the city as a natural human environment, but we must humanize it. It’s art that will re-define public space in the 21st Century. We can make our cities diverse, inspirational places by putting art, dance and performance in all its forms into the matrix of street life.
Learn from the past, set vivid, detailed goals for the future, and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control: now.
No Motivation To Workout – Black Inspirational Quotes
We’re in a situation where talented, motivated school leavers and graduates can send off a hundred CVs and not get a reply, and where a trip to the Job Centre is depressing rather than inspirational. And you know what, that just feels wrong.
We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
Inspirational Thank You Quotes – Motivational Quotes To Start The Day
Press forward. Do not stop, do not linger in your journey, but strive for the mark set before you.
Do whatever you do intensely.
Positive Sales Quotes – Inspirational Quotes Images
Today is the only day. Yesterday is gone.
Always desire to learn something useful.