Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
We have it in our power to begin the world over again.
Zidane transmits a very clear idea to the players. He doesn’t need to give a 20 minute motivational talk, he doesn’t need it. With his presence alone, he achieves what he wants – his personality is synonymous with success.
Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.
Men must live and create. Live to the point of tears.
Determine never to be idle. No person will have occasion to complain of the want of time who never loses any. It is wonderful how much may be done if we are always doing.
- If this channel has blessed you, make sure to subscribe & share it with others & lift them up to the Lord! bit.ly/2trohE7
- This video stop me from suicide
- I’ve been playing basketball since I was 4 years old. I’m 17. Maybe just played my last game ever two weeks ago when I fractured my c6 & c7 vertebrae. On top of that I’ve lost my cousin, someone has stolen my truck, and I am realizing all my friends are turning on me. I will come back. Gods setting up something beautiful and I can not wait.
- “people don’t need you to preach a sermon they need you to live one..” AMEN!!!
- ‘I did things right but I never did the right thing’ powerful
- His tone of voice makes it more powerful and more motivating.
- God is real.
Change my mind.
- Never allow life to make you forget why you started in the first place
- God knows all things. I’m so thankful that He is in control. Trust God.
- Man this hit me like a wall. Needed this today.
- God is in cotrol of everything.. He has plans for you…
For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. jeremiah 29:11
- 4:30 “Efficient but not Effective, I did things right but I never did the right thing”
- 1.2k Dislikes? Wow those people have cold hearts, this man has gone through hell and back and kept his faith in God even when God said no ???
- “Can you still accept God’s plan when it doesn’t go the way you want?”… Very deep, we should all think about it
- Yep. God has a plan, embrace it even if you don’t understand it at the beginning. God has a plan.
- Been passing over this video for the longest time yet it is purely God sent. Oh my thank you for sharing this.
- Damn, and I thought my life was hard. I mean, this guy only wanted to be in the NFL and he was so close to making it but he didn’t because God had other plans for him. I really needed this, this video teared me up and made me feel grateful for all I have. What a courageous guy and what a powerful story.
- I️ got bullied all of my years of school and currently I’m in 7th grade, and oh how my life changed I’m 6th grade. I️ was always the nerd and ugly girl who got bullied and this summer I didn’t change who I️ am. I️ told so many people at my school that it doesn’t matter how you look like what you’ve had before because we are all human and we don’t deserve to be treated like this. So don’t think your not good enough you need to stand up for how you feel like I️ did and change some people’s perspective. I️ love you whoever is reading this, your beautiful amazing and worth it❤️❤️ I️. Love. You. ??
- When I was little my mom was addicted to bad drugs, I used to always walk to our soccer field and practice for hours and hours, and she came to pick me up and once we got home she fell to the ground and had a seizure, but when she fell she hit her head and I called 911 and they picked up the phone and they tried to keep me calm but I was yelling and screaming for someone to help and my mother passed away , but I made a promise to her that I will buy her a house someday and now I’ll buy us a house someday.
- I believe God has used this man to save many lives,and help other lives. I’m so sorry that he had to go through this hardship, but he is helping people re-think their life choices. God chooses things for people that aren’t ready.
- “The only thing you wanted was the NFL? You limited God to that?”
That line has been so true for me lately. I always had my eyes set on what I thought was ahead and what I wanted. But after losing everything, I can now see that God is doing better things for other people in my pain.
- “Do you have the ability to accept what you dont understand?”
- This young man is the real deal. I met him and his beautiful family a few months after I saw his testimony. He is a humble guy. Blessings on him
- “Preach the gospel at all costs
If necessary use words.”
- When God is for you, it doesn’t matter who is against you. ??
- “And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you”
- My life is completely shattered watching this made me to cry and gave me confidence… Praise the Lord
- When GOD says no then I need to say okay you know what’s best for me and leave it at that ?
- God i love you so much please forgive me for what I did in the past ?
- As a man of no religion I say thank you. This hit me sqaure in the chest. Regardless of our differences in spirituality, you overwhelming humanity is beautiful.
- God is taking to me through you. So thank you for your chanel this is what YouTube and Facebook should be all about
- Oh LORD JESUS how marvellous Your love…to us
- “In life, some people don’t need you to preach a sermon, they need you to live one.”
COMPLETELY WRECKED ME.
- “If you want God to laugh, tell Him your plans.” His plan, not yours.
- I’ve been dealing with depression because people keep bullying me. I always thought that suicide was the answer until I watched this video. These days when I’m down, I always say that there’s always another way!
- Ive been looking for an internship for months now and so far ive been rejected by ao many but got to the final stage of 4. I got rejected by 1 so that makes 3 left. Another i dont feel confident about. So that leaves 2. These 2 are for the biggest companies in the world and i think they went well. Pray for me ppl.
- I really enjoyed this because i’m disabled very similarly to him, only opposite arms.
- This hit me hard this made me really think that I take everything for granted and that everything can change in less than one second
- Praise Jesus!! God is good!!! Even tho I’m going thru things right now, I’m still trusting Gods direction timing and will!! Amen!!..please uplift me and my children in prayer!..
- In one of the darkest times in my life I was given a card with these two verses on it. This has influenced and changed both the way I view my own testings and trials but more so, my faith. Peace be with you and I hope this helps.
- THANK YOU GOD FOR INKY JOHNSON
- i love ink so much, hes changed my perspective so many times. ❤️
- “People don’t need you to preach a sermon, they need you to live one.”
- Love how Jesus expresses Himself through Mr. Inky Johnson… I love Inky’s Apostle Paul experience. Inky expresses his experiences to us all so well. All Glory to God! God knows the plans He has for us… When we say, yes, to God, things work well, even the difficult things… Amen. Many are coming to Jesus Christ because of this Warrior for God… Gloraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy HALLELUJAH!
- The thing I placed my identity in now it’s gone.
- I almost died a few days ago. I had to go through surgery and i almost died before during and after. And i am so glad i am alive to see this. He knows how bad i needed this message. ?Praise God?all praise☝
- Why I cant stop watching this ?
- A wise woman once said “aim for the moon, and if you miss, you’ll be with the stars.” Your story is a perfect example for this quote, and of God exercising his greatness. And giving us great things we never saw ourselves beholding.?? I wanted to be a basketball player, until things happened now I am finishing my poetry book and I will continue college to become an attorney. I want to speak life into people just like you do. God has a plan for all of us. And you’re nothing but amazing ??
- “People don’t need you to preach a sermon they need you to live one.”
- This brought tears into my eyes “Its that big”
- The same exact thing happened to me and the only way after that was God’s way
- i’ve been running away from God’s plan. Yes he has a plan for me and i know that. i know it because i received that message but i ran away saying myself i can’t afford that. few days ago, i ran in a situation and i understood something… when God choose you and what God says… IT’S HAPPEN. Now i’m back to Him with all my heart. THANK YOU GOD for your merci and your grace.
so, after seeing this video, this just confirm me one thing… GOD HAS A PLAN FOR ANYONE. thank you Inky Johnson. i didn’t know you before watching this. God bless you and God bless this channel. God bless you all in the name of Jesus Christ
- I kept going liking every comment but I had to stop at some point.
- “…Good people go through some crazy stuff” AMEN!!!!!!?
- I think the dislikers for this video had the mute button on by accident. If they only knew Inky !!! Put God forward in everything you do brothers and sisters!
- Nothing bad ever happens to u.
It’s only how u react to things
- “I want to give my Life to Christ not bcuz of something tha happened to me but bcuz of something I seen happen in you. “❤️❤️I understand this.
- Damn I can’t like this twice every single time I watch this I wanna hit that like button
- “Sometimes they don’t need you to preach a sermon, they need you to live one.”
My word…. That literally floored me. I had to pause the video, collect myself and hear it again. Wow.
- My uncle who served in the army was really close to me and taught me everything about never giving up and becoming the best player I can possibly be, he told me that he was gonna be at my championship baseball game, in 4 days, but he passed away before it even happened. I dedicated that game to him and stayed strong and went 5-5 with a home run, 3 doubles and 1 single, with 5 RBI’s. I took the trophy I got and put it in the middle of the field, and took the necklace I’ve had that he gave me 3 years ago and but it on the trophy and whispered, “we did it………..”
- I really get strong when I listen to God his words
- I’m still amazed at the fact that there are people out there that give this story a thumbs down. I guess we should add them to our prayers list. Keep living for the Lord Inky
- “In life, some people don’t need you to preach a sermon. They need you to live one.” Well said and you’re doing it. Putting things in perspective.
- You know what inky has taught me is to never give up I remember teachers told me I would never graduate I’m going to be in a cell for the rest of my life but today June 7 2018 I’m graduating I’m actually gettin a diploma God has helped me a lot and I thank inky for teaching me nver give up
- “If you only knew”
- I’ve been told no my whole life.
- I wish he could teach me how to play football idk how ?
- “Everyday I wake up, I just try to stay out of His way.”
- This made me crumble man
- This gets me througg every single time I’m feeling down and I feel like God isn’t there. You jus have to trust in His plan!!!
- “Never allow life to make you forget, why you started in the first place.” ( that’s deep )
- Sometimes we might not know why God does stuff for a reason but he does what he does for a reason but through God Anything is Possible
- When God says “No”, then I’ll shout in glory ” Thank You Lord! Thy Will be done, Not mine!”
- I’m not religious at all…but that was on another level of powerful
- The way Inky Jones put everything in perspective it all makes sense?? praise my Ftaher for all his greatness and glory?? this definitely touched me and my husbands heart Heavenly Father bless Inky Jones and anyone coming across this comment. ??
- The last 40 seconds gets me everytime. I’m trying to trust
- this is one of the most heartwarming things I’ve ever watched god is good
- What will you do when God says No – we already know what to do. Wow.
- This is way more inspirational than the Dwayne Johnson one I watched yesterday
- “You limited God to that?” ??????????????
- “What happens when God says yes and no..Do you have the ability to accept what you don’t understand”
- How spectacular a view of life we will have one day, when we come into the full knowledge of Gods perfect love. We see through a glass dimly what we will one day fully understand. We’ll marvel at that moment and realize how big He really is.
- anybody else bust into tears after this?
- “Never allow life to make you forget why you started in the first place; meaning the first time you said man I am riding with Christ let’s go.” -Inky Johnson. Incredible, had tears man. God bless you brother.
- I believe in God.
I got rejected from my dream school today,
Im from a third world country and we only have two or three colleges that are good. I feel like I could have done better in the entrance exam. The thing I don’t know is, that weather if it is God telling me no or did I just not try hard enough bc when I ask myself did I really give it all I had? I hear a voice telling me No.
I don’t know if I should try again next year or settle down for my second best option.
- This hits home for me, and its true for myself especially and some around me. Thank you.
- Every time I watch this it makes me Cry, I recommend this who ever thinks that this is it Listen to this God Bless you Inky you HELP ME WITH THIS VIDEO EVERY TIME!!
- dang this is powerful im crying ?
- This touch my heart ❤️
- Thank you so much for this vedio I needed it today… God bless you.
- When I was 13 I broke my collar bone and ruptured my hip playing rugby against opponents 2x my size, the doctors didn’t see anything and he told me to walk on it. My hip was slowly dislocating and I had no idea, all I knew was I was in A LOT of pain. That was 3 years ago, I just recently got a surgery. I was walking on a dislocated hip for over a year and I didn’t even know it. All I knew was I wanted to have fun and be with friends, I was doing backflips on flat ground with a dislocated hip ? Most people can’t do that on a trampoline let alone I had a dislocated hip ?♂️ I learned a lot about myself from my injury. Everything happens for a reason…
- Javonte carver i agree with you… my husband passed away on March 20, 2019 from an overdose and we had plans to have babies, a house and a life forever together but God said no… I wanted to die and be with my husband.. but thats not what God wanted for me this video stopped me from suicide..
- Watching this video when I’m feeling so.lost and low. His testimony reviving my faith, but I’m still “worried” if really this is what God wants me to do. But hey, God is almighty and omniscient and he’s good all the time. So hard as it is, il trust in Him, even when it hurts this much, I’ll trust and listen. Please, pray with me; for me.??
- I’m a top wrestler in state going into my senior season and I broke my c4/c5 vertebrates. I had many offers but probably won’t be able to wrestle ever again. This video is so inspirational and similar to me?
- Keep believing in your God no matter what. When God says no keep him as your God.
- I clicked on to this video by accident, and this video completely changed my way of thinking, here’s me thinking limiting what God can do to me. Halfway through I start crying and realize how much more powerful the God is we serve
- You’re truly amazing. God Bless you!! Yes God works in mysterious ways must we must stay faithful and persevere as Christians
- My gosh his testimony touch me in mighty name if you only knew GOD blesses you young men
- Inky is legitimately one of the best MV speakers EVER! He’s my favorite, I Love him ??? I pray to God that I meet him
- I learn how to wait and I he said I learn how to get out of God’s way
Every man’s life is a fairy tale written by God’s fingers.
Long Motivational Quotes – Positive Uplifting Quotes
Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit.
The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name.
Positive Inspiration – Inspirational Female Leaders
A place for everything, everything in its place.
When you get into a tight place and everything goes against you, till it seems as though you could not hang on a minute longer, never give up then, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.
Personal Growth Quotes – Positive Attitude Quotes
Just what future the Designer of the universe has provided for the souls of men I do not know, I cannot prove. But I find that the whole order of Nature confirms my confidence that, if it is not like our noblest hopes and dreams, it will transcend them.
I used to think I was a gay man with this idea of a muse in my head, like a woman that I thought was inspirational or aspirational. But the woman was actually me.
Sunday Inspirational Quotes – Helpful Quotes
I worked at The Old Globe Theater under the great baton of Craig Noel. One of the great theater heroes that we have. He was so great and so inspirational. I think I did ‘Antony and Cleopatra’ and ‘The Taming of the Shrew’. I lived in Ocean Beach, and my rent was $140 a month.
Either move or be moved.