I wanted to write a book about what it’s like to be 50 and trying to reinvent yourself – that struggle. There are all these books and inspirational speakers talking about being a lifelong learner, and it’s so great to reinvent yourself, the brand of you. And I wanted to say, you know, it’s not like that. It’s actually really painful.
Happiness is the natural flower of duty.
I attribute my success to this – I never gave or took any excuse.
Tears are often the telescope by which men see far into heaven.
In motivating people, you’ve got to engage their minds and their hearts. I motivate people, I hope, by example – and perhaps by excitement, by having productive ideas to make others feel involved.
If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.
- If this channel has blessed you, make sure to subscribe & share it with others & lift them up to the Lord! bit.ly/2trohE7
- “I forgive you” can heal a million times more than a bandage
- “When a deep injury is done to us, we never heal until we forgive.” –Nelson Mandela
- My pastor once said if you make the choice not to forgive someone, you might as well physically pick them up and carry them with you the rest of your life because you’ve given them control of your life. I couldn’t agree more! Forgiveness isn’t always easy but we must show others the same mercy God shows us 💕💕💕🙏🏽🙏🏽
- I forgive my enemies , my friends and family when I needed them the most . Now I ask for forgiveness , because I thought I needed them until the Lord touch my heart and I realized that just i needed Jesus in my life . Amen .
- This comment may sound strange
If everyone would just stop and think about it
I ask myself I would where we all would be at if Jesus did not forgive the people who tormented him before they nailed him to the cross ??
Jesus forgave those who tormented him and even after he was nailed to the cross
If Jesus can forgive for what people done to him
Then we as God’s children needs to learn how to forgive other’s
Then maybe this world can start to heal
Thank you Jesus for teaching me how to forgive other’s who has done me wrong.
- Forgive and let go it’s time to move on God is watching over you he knows your heart ❤️
- I forgive you! Is the most powerful word’s I hear n received..🇬🇾🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌
- Forgiving is hard but when you do you feel a whole lot better ❤❤
- I forgive as Jesus forgave me. Thank you for inspiring messages that bring me closer to my Lord and savior. God bless all.
- Please forgive me …I did a lot of mistakes I miss you forgive ..I hope very body forgive me …
- I needed to hear this I forgive all who have hurt me
- GOD IS AWESOME 💯
- Sometimes we ask for forgiveness from our God….but we ourselves can’t forgive others!!
- I forgive everyone who made my life a living hell in the past , Thank you Lord
- I find that the person I need to forgive is myself. Jesus has made that possible.
- I forgive all those who have hurt me I’m single man struggling to find my way through life it’s not easy going for me please pray for me to meet the right person that could help me amen
- Thank you again for this message. I needed it today, yesterday and tomorrow.
- Your channel is just too much blessed ❤️💛💚💙💜
This is an amazing way of God’s voice with the weak….💯
May Jesus bless #aboveinspiration more and more💖💞💗
- POWERFUL 💝 Two messages today about forgive. I receive it in the Mighty name of Jesuschrist 👑 Hallelujah 💕👆💕
- Forgiving is abandoning and forgetting the pursuit to get even
- My dad owes me 15k form backed child support. He doesn’t talk to me because he knows he dose but that’s okay I forgive him. Let him keep his money I could care less
- Until you can forgive, that persons sin remains on you. We don’t want someone elses sin on us! What for? Forgiveness is for YOU. To set you free. The devil tries to trap people and deceive them through this. Forgiveness is looking after yourself spiritually and emotionally. Praise God.
- 💙💙💙What an honor: we have the opportunity to share with people a little piece of what God gave to us: forgiveness! (it’s small compared to what large debt God forgave us for)
- Pray for me. That I can have the strength to forgive my mom and her to forgive me also.
- Forgiving someone is the best thing u could ever do so u can heal n move on n have peace. Even if the person isn’t sorry… I believe in God n I know that forgiving is very important n letting go cause God forgive me so I forgive others! 🙇♀️🙏🏻💙
- Love this message! Forgive one another. I forgive people who as wrong me & PRAYED they forgave me. My burden, my troubles & stress as been getting lighter ever since. Thank you Jesus Christ for filling the gap where I’ve have fallen short.
- I love it so much thank you for giving the voice of God so strongly praise the lord and let God’s blessing be upon your preaching forevermore.😘
- Dear community,
I want you to ask to pray for my brother he’s 21 and he don’t know what he is doing with his life.
He’s drinking too much and lost his job and make bad decisions all the time because of bad friends.
I wish that everybody who want to pray for him will give him and god attention!
And i believe that god can change lives this is why iam writing this.
He know that god exists but he didn’t took him in his life because he lost in this world.
I show him a church where he asks me everytime when we will go there.
But the devil is holding him in his hand and take his attention from god.
But Jesus can heal, prayer can heal and he give us a second chance like he gave me a second chance and now iam very thankful for this new life!
Please pray for him that god set him free from this suffering and that he give his life for god, jesus!
Iam very thankful for every prayer!
Greetings from Germany
- Forgiveness is the key as the Lord Jesus Christ forgave us so we need to forgive, Good morning
- O how your preaching blesses me and speaks so deep within my soul. LORD Jesus give me a heart to forgive in equal measure. Thank you Pastor John Hagee and the rest for this message.
- I forgive everyone who hurt and said bad things about me and i forgive myself for all my mistakes and sins. I am happy healing and healthy and blessed. Thank God forgiving me for all my sins and mistakes i am not perfect but im working on being a better me. Everyone forgive is healing and happiness for yourself. God bless everyone and be safe God loves forgives and protect and provides for us. In Jesus Christ name amen. 👏👏🙏🙏
- I know god meant for me to see this video because I am holding a grudge against my sister for her jealousy towards me being more beautiful than she is. I am her older sister and I need to keep in mind she is still learning herself and she is still young. She hurt me severely but I am willing to let it go because I am not getting any luck so I know where I messed up now . Thanks !
- I’m craying
- Forgiveness helps you not the other person 🙌🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾🙏🏾
- Thank for I hear this God speak to me. Last Wednesday I found out my bf cheated to me. He took all from me, say shortly, last Wednesday he called me and he said he is hospital emergency now and send money to him. He asked me money all the time different reasons but I send it all the time. But I knew he lie me last couple days ago. I told him. I forgiven to you. Me and my family love you. I pray for you. Don’t do anymore like that in your life. I am forgiven to you. But time to say BYE to you. After that I cry and I pray to God. Lord I am forgiven to him what he did to me. Please knock his heart to know you. Please forgiveness to him lord. I put all my situation in your hand. I know you love me lord. This morning I pray again after I opened YouTube I saw fist this preaching. Thank Lord. You are good father. I am loved by the Jesus name.
- What a powerful message, really hit a home . Thank you
- I forgive all who have done me wrong in my life time….I FORGIVE YOU….I am finally FREE….Hallelujah..!
- I forgive all my enemies friends and family for all the hurt all caused me. Jesus is all I need in my life.
- Thanks for sharing this video,I must forgive everyone has been hurt me.Thank you God
- Amen thank you for those words of inspiration .I feel happy ,uplifted ,amazed , encouraged and most of all feel blessed,because I realize by forgiving makes you happy even though it’s not easy to do,but I am facing it in my life today hearing this encourages me more a million thank you pastors.😭🙏🏻😭🙏🏻
- I am so overwhelmed. The advices has helped me so much. To be calm and get focused when it seems nothing less but for me to react so poorly
- When we reach a point of always being able to forgive and not fall into the trap of offence from the devil, we have learnt how to truly walk in love. When you forgive someone who has been so nasty to you, you are saying that I don’t reject you, but love you. Love forgives. (This doesn’t mean you have to hang around that person and put yourself in harms way so to speak, it’s about you walking in love and being free. You need to love yourself by guarding yourself from people like that, but if they do offend you just forgive them. Your heart needs to be free from these offences and hurts. Jesus said Love your enemies. So they are still your enemies and not your friends. You don’t have close fellowship with enemies, but you still love them from a distance, because you are free and free people don’t hate or have anger towards anyone. Free indeed.)
- I forgive everyone that hurt me.
- AMEN 🙏🏽 🙏🏽🙏🏽
- I needed this
- AMEN😁🙏😁 BLESSINGS FOR ALL
- We all need this in our lives thanks for sharing.
Music is awesome
- I love this vídeo from inspirations
- Amen 🙏🙏🙏
- Lord grant me strength and hrt that forgives
- thanks for everything💃💃🤩🤩🤩
- I want to release all bad anger and resentment I have towards anyone and I forgive those who wronged me please forgive me who my sin and prayers for me and my kids and a financial blessing thank you God Amen my Name is herbert Patten
- AMEN…..GOD FORGAVE OVER AND OVER….SO I FORGIVE ALSO….I WANNA BE RITE WITH MYSELF AND PEOPLE…LOVE ALL…AND I WANT PEOPLE TO C CHRIST THROUGH ME…
- I decree and declare in Jesus holy name and so it is
- God please forgive me for all my sins.
- I am sooo happy to hear this thank you very much guyz
- Thank you!
- Thank you!
- Amen 🙏 I will..
- BELIEVE IN JESUS ⛪⛪⛪
- I like this video…..good marriage if it consists of two good forgivers
- Amen…. 🙏 💖💐👍💖🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 Thankyou Jesus 💐⭐🙏 India Bangalore.
- Thumbs up thanks for sharing
- If God forgive you it’s only right to forgive others it’s apart of life…. 🙌🏾🙏🏾🙌🏾❤️🌞🌞
- I need to forgive a bunch and don’t know who to begin with.
- I head troubles forgiving before and I knew what The Bible says about forgiveness God says if you forgive not man’s trespass neither would your heavenly father forgive you of years think about this if you were to die right now is it worth it I prayed to the Lord and others prayed for me it took about 7 or 8 years before the Lord answered my Players it’s on his time wait on him he wants you to pray and give it to him pray with a Sancerre heart
- Should I forgive someone who cheated.
- It’s best to forgive people then to stay bitter.
- This I admit is hard, but it is the hard that makes us better. Forgive, & you will be forgiven.
- Now I understand what forgiveness is. Not to get even or say I will repay the wrong done to me. Thanks for the inspirational message
- My fellow believers please include my marriage in your prayers. My husband seems to be listening and feeling more towards my father in law. We have been married for 24 years and our first 4 years of marriage his mother seems fo manipulate everything. But after few years were married my husband and i was able to manage quite life without his parents on our kneck and dicatations, but one month ago. My mother in law passed on, but now we end up living with my father in law here in the philippines because of we decided to retired early, yet now i am feeling the pressure same feeling i had before when we were on our first 4 years. Everything seems to be now falling apart on trust, on our decisions in life and I am more seems to be more focus but my husband i am seeing pride in him, we argue more now which we have never done or seems to fight for our 15 years since we become believers, but now we always fight and he does not listen to me anymore, our goals to focus on God and our desire to enjoy simple life for the rest of our life seems to be no longer in the mind of my husband.
Now i am thinking to head back to the states and just work again. And leave him. But it would be hard because life i know is with Him for 24 years. I am having a hard time to grasp and to think. But i know my prayers and my savior will not let my marriage fail because of my unbelieving father in law. I forgive my mother in law and my father in law before but seems like my father in law is now taking over of my husband mind and his feelings.
Please keep me in your prayers thanks you my fellow believers.
- Good word
- I already ask forgiveness in God and to those people who I’ve hurt, now i wanted to move to another church and continue my journey as Christian. Is it okay to go or should i stay?
- Yes, but…does God only forgive when we repent and ask for forgiveness? If so then do we only forgive when someone asks for forgiveness?
- If I won’t forgive, God won’t forgive me! Remembering what they did to Jesus at the cross and yet he forgave! I’m trying! I keep tapping!
- thanks for your video
- Not to forgive cancels your prayers and your pleas for forgiveness of your own trespasses. There can be some frightening verses in the Scriptures.
- I know a a true Christian we have to be forgiving of everything no matter what it is . God forgives us no matter what . That is part of calling your self a Christian in God’s eyes. So be careful of wolf’s in sheep clothing.🙌🙌🙌 God is a forgiving God and we need to let him do his job . trust God if you cannot forgive God cannot use us for the calling he has called us to do.🙏❤☺
- I forgave the person who hurt me the most…the pain was too much for me to bear that I thought of taking my own life. I forgave her and chose to still be kind to her…she was my wife for 14 year.
You have to make it happen.
Words Of Encouragement And Strength – Daily Life Quotes
To the mind that is still, the whole universe surrenders.
Countless as the sands of the sea are human passions.
Top Motivational Quotes – Good Morning Motivational Message
The weeds keep multiplying in our garden, which is our mind ruled by fear. Rip them out and call them by name.
And when I breathed, my breath was lightning.
Daily Motivation – Fitness Motivation Quotes
The will to succeed is important, but what’s more important is the will to prepare.
When one must, one can.
Inspirational Short Quotes About Life – Inspirational Star Wars Quotes
I have never moved away from my mainstay – trying to address all the environmental issues that come to me. I consult with law firms in the U.S., Australia, the U.K., Italy, Greece, and India to begin to address environmental disasters. I do motivational speaking.
If I have seen further than others, it is by standing upon the shoulders of giants.