Tears of joy are like the summer rain drops pierced by sunbeams.
A somebody was once a nobody who wanted to and did.
Miracles are a retelling in small letters of the very same story which is written across the whole world in letters too large for some of us to see.
Reach for it. Push yourself as far as you can.
One may miss the mark by aiming too high as too low.
Most of us have far more courage than we ever dreamed we possessed.
- Hey you all, my name is Emmanuel F and I’m the person behind this channel and the Alpha Leaders brand here on YouTube and on Instagram. I don’t have a team behind me, it’s just me producing these videos. With that said I wanted to let you guys know that I’m changing the name of the channel to my own because I want to put a face behind the brand. I hope you all can understand and I will keep making motivational videos to inspire you all. Everything is going to be the same as the channel content and other things, just that the channel will be my name. I hope I could inspire some of you with my past videos and future videos I’m going to produce. Almost close to 50k subs! Thanks for all the support!
- I remember years ago, I was at my lowest point in my life. I messed up, lost all my friends, had no sense of direction, my family hated me, I was on the verge of being kicked out and being homeless because of my life choices. I literally at at rock bottom (sorry for the pun). I was drinking heavily and was starting to do coke to hide my depression and anger at everyone especially myself.
I hit my lowest when my younger brother gave me the biggest heart to heart and told me that I had wasted away and that I needed to end it all cause I already killed his favorite older brother. And that night I decided I was going to the next day. The next day I spent $85/90 I only had on a bottle of scotch, did some lines and was mixing pain killers. I wrote a note apologising for my fuck ups and me being an utter disappointment and becoming the very person I swore that I’d never become. Then randomly as I was listening to music to ramp myself up to get the dead done ( I was gonna jump in my car and drive off the road at a high speed. Maybe slit my wrists so that way I knew I was gonna die), a video of an interview with The Rock came on the YouTube shuffle I had playing. He was on the press tour for Fast Five it Fast 6. And he told this story and his drive and will. And what he had felt like and everything. This speech. The rock was one of my childhood heroes, and I always idolised him as a wrestler and as a person. And to hear that he had gone through depression and a struggle that I was going through (for different reasons) really got to me in my drunken stones state. I remember him saying “I found that one thing that made me happy as I kid, that little dream, and I made it my goal to do that cause it would make those know truly knew me proud and know I was on the right track” which brought him to wrestling. And his advice to anyone going through this at the time was “find that one thing you can do and control. And love. That passion, and hold on to it, build from it, and then explode from it” and it hit me.
So I thought I’d give it a try cause my hero did and if I didn’t explore every aspect of who I truly was then I really would have nothing. I thought about what I was good at and what I loved doing and I remember I used to love writing stories and worlds. Video games, movies, and comics always got to me, and I loved the universes and stories they told. I had written some as a kid but never thought to do anything with it.
So I decided fuck it let’s try it out. And I went up to my room with my bottle. Threw away the drugs. And sat on my bed with a blank notebook I had bought from when I had hoped to get into uni but failed at doing so, and I wrote my first book that night instead of killing myself.
I gave it to my younger brother the next time I was sober, he read it and told me that I was “finally being who I’m supposed to be and on the right track.”
I’ve never told him how far down I was.
But that/this speech saved my life. I hope I can meet The Rock just to tell him how amazing this speech is and how influential he was to a 22 year old fuck up. I hope he empowered everyone to find their passion and fulfil their dreams!
I went back and got my grades up and am in university to become a writer.
Sorry that that story was so long. I just felt like it was time to share it. If you read it all. You’re all awesome!! Thank you
- “Don’t be the next me. Be the first you.”
- If you are reading this… god bless you and stay strong!! :)))))
- #1 remember where you came from
#2 Tell your self your never going back there
- The Rock just cursed more in a 12 minute video than any movie he’s ever been in
- Stay motivated ?
- Seems like he’s a genuinely good guy
- Waiting for the day when this guy become US president.
- Dwayne, Sylvester, and Arnold are some of the greatest achievers in the world.
- Just lost my job. Day 2 unemployed. Nervous and terrified. I’ll be good tho. God got me. Thanks for the motivation.
Edit: Thank you all so much for the motivation and inspiration. It didnt go unnoticed. And you guys hopes and prayers worked! I start my new job on Monday. Insulation installer! ??????
- “Broke is temporary, but poor is a State of Mind.” Best fortune cookie I ever got…)
- I just realized that “shit” has so many meanings.. It can be postive, negative or whatsoever
- My motto. “No one will out work me. Nobody”.
- When your back is against the wall, you can only move forward and use every percieved negative event in your life as fuel to drive you
- The “Dwayne Johnson” Rock
- I’m not crying, i just smell what the rock is cooking.
- I’m motivated …I’m fucking motivated
Exactly what I wanted…I pray y’all dreams come through…just keep working…God bless
- He gets up at 3am everyday to train he brainwashed himself for success
- 6:44 he crushes everyone’s spirit, shoots it at them straight.
- Interviewer : Rock what’s your favourite swear word?
Rock : shiit
- It’s weird how The Rock can curse and still sound like a really nice guy
- Sometimes when nothing is left, all you can see is what you want. Like a glowing island in a dark sea.
- Been cussing the whole time then saids excuse my language ???
- damn, I didn’t know the rock cussed THAT much, there was like 12 cuss words in like 4 seconds lmfaooo
- “Hans Zimmer – Time” from Inception OST, is the most overused song for motivational speeches lol
- I met him in person a couple years back, one of the most grounded celebrities you can meet. Cool to see him grow
- I love how he makes it clear that this is HIS way and going through life is subjective and it’s whatever works for you.
- I’m flat out broke….
But I’m still paying my $50 gym membership 😉
- “Time” is a good choice for motivational speeches, nice one m8
- There is a deep painful story behind the many successful people
- 100% cussing ?
100% positive ?
Keep it up Mr. Rock??
- ” Keep the hard time in the front of my mind because it allows me to into these big moments with a different prospective.”
- “excuse my language”
“but it’s up against this MOTHERFUCKER because that’s what i believe in and when my back is against this MOTHERFUCKER”
– Dwayne 2019
- The Rock Dwayne Johnson is an inspiration he keeps that humble
- I showed this to my cat, now he is a lion ?
- Honestly he’s one of the few people I would love to see in person and just have a talk with him he’s an idol to me in every way wealth, body, mentality
- Whoever Reading this i hope you get what your praying for and make praying your biggest habit ???
- Never heard the rock cuss so much since fast n furious
- I am not going to hear this video, just wanted to SAY that he is from a rich family.
- In dark times it’s only pain that will unlock your potential.
- Best MOTIVATION Ever 2019
- The only thing I didn’t like about this video is not watching it sooner. ?♂️?♂️
- He’s saying what motivates him is fear. I’m always working for that not to be my motivation.
- I appreciate you i appreciate you in this world I appreciate what you given us.
- Once a great philosopher said: MOTHERFUCKER
- Me: I’m definately doing something with my life starting tomorrow
Me the next day: a few hours extra sleep….
- i saw this video, and now after working out so much, all my friends keep telling me that i am inspiring them
- This man lived his motivation from a quote to the end that “ I knew I am already a champion even before I was born.” A teaching from the ancient mystics.
- Dwayne’s voice + Hans Zimmer’s “Time” = me crying
- Why is hearing The Rock swear so magical?
- Even if he swears that much* can’t argue with a guy like him*
- It’s all about moving on in life and reach for everything you seek as your goal to achieve it because everything is possible.
- I played this everyday for motivation in school gotta keep on pushing for my family.
- I used to sleeping in storage unit with the rats. No money.no food.
But God gave talent and courage to never give up.
Always think positive .even when you are in the bottom of the cliff.
- Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Mr.Krabs sold Spongebob for 62 cents
- I remember Tony Atlas wrestling at the armory years ago , one of my favorite wrestlers…
- Going through some tough times. It helps to watch these videos when all I can hear is my own thoughts running together. It helps to mute it and refresh our thinking. If you are going through hard times as well, just remember… It’s ok, it’s ok and we will get through this… The night is always darkest before the dawn…
- Hes motivatited me so much I dropped down and gave him 100 till my lungs gave out
- “….excuse my language…there’s ladies in the room” ???
- like if the rock should make a movie about his story
- Main thing I learned from this is how much more the Rock can lift than me lmao
- He is my inspiration as i struggle lots with demons and worrying about how to become a success.
- I’ve actually become so happy without anything that I struggle to get anything. I am 28 and I have no home of my own, still live with parents, one friend(no one wants a broke friend), no job(trying to get one), no vehicle(built a motor bicycle so I didn’t have to walk to work and it was stolen from me a week after I built it then lost that job) no money, no Honey, owe debt, not a single thing for myself except this cell phone and yet I still feel happy every day.
I do have goals and I will reach them in time.
My point is that a lot of people have more than me and I bet I am happier than they will ever be.
I realized that being Happy is a Choice. They say anger can consume someone to become angry, I think the same way about being happy. I realized that if I wanted to be and feel happy so much I should just elect it as the option it is. Being happy is an option. And naturalizing happiness for myself to Become happy will motivate me enough to get to my goal.
And when I do reach my goal I will be happier than just happy.
IMO negativity should be temperary as for positivity should be permanent.
I have many goals and my first one is to get a job first to pay for CDL requirements so I can become an Owner OP Frac Sand hauler to make the money for my Dream goal.
Every time I apply for a job it is like applying to a brick wall, I follow up on my application and they all say the same thing, ‘We will let you know…’ And I never hear back. I have a clean record, well qualified, no drug history or anything bad, just ZERO luck finding a job, even thru Express.
I know someone so mentally unstable who just landed a job, and I am so mentally stable and it seems impossible for me to land a job.
Life is the hardest game, and I now know this. I am STILL happygolucky feely every day and always positive anyway. I know this struggle is temperary and I know that my success will be achieved by me. Something within myself is keeping me strong and keeping me forward and that is a true blessing.
Stay positive no matter what because Life is partially about changes. I have FAITH that mine will soon change.
IMO; Existing at all Priviledged with my Life of getting to be Alive, is the best reason to Be Happy and that Reality of mine Powers my Will to Keep Going.
They say accidents happen for a reason. I was an accident born with no purpose except to Be me. It is up to me to find a purpose and no matter how hard that is, the reason of Being me will find that purpose.
I watch a lot of inspirational videos like this and from what I have learned has consumed me to stay happy.
I wrote a lot so thanks for reading, just never give up!
I stopped being depressed, sad, negative, a long time ago because Being Happy is the Best Option!
- I love the way he curses it’s hilarious
- This guy just lost all of the respect and admiration a once had for him. Ask me why? I cannot stand his dirty mouth. Good luck. I hope he does even better in the future but please don’t forget if God did not have this plan for you you would be a poor homeless man now. I pray that one day you will open your eyes and ask God for forgiveness and then win the biggest battle in life complete your biggest achievement ever.
- His story is amazing. I remember watching his father wrestle along with others. And like he said always look forward but always remember where you came from much love and still one of my favorite wrestlers
- Could listen to that voice all day. Definitely taking his advice!
- See it in the right time, it’s really hard when you trying to be happy when you really not God help us ?
- Point of this video.
1. Use your past to drive you
2. Think of your the toughest things you faced in life
3. Keep your back against the wall, so you can only move forward.
- He can say all that without all the cursing- I got it bro
- I am an old grandma that has watched you grow up into a beautiful man. Such a shining compassionate heart that emulates through my being. I love you for that. Even if I don’t know you personally… i have entertained any and all of you for 30 years. (I am NOt a Granny Stalker) Thank you for becoming someone with in me that can look up to and pull myself out of the great depression of ME.
When I think you can’t get any better, 30 years later watching you, you pierce my heart with golden rays! Thank and kiss your mother and say lots of positive and love for your father for me… they gave me light to make it through. Thank you Thank you!
Again I love who you have become within me. My relationship ever loving with you on screen that i created. WOW you have given back while I watch you… and the support, love and strength have given me grace.
It’s disappointing that this is the only time you get to hear me… and I am sure you have better things to do than listen to this last legged Granny….our relationship will never be more than a movie, you tube, your workouts…BUT I will take it….I am so proud of you learning what your true grid is to become a favorite with your fans…. thank you thank you. Lovingly always as your old friend. Gertie
- 8:33. The Rock rounds up. That’s beyond viewing the glass half full.
- he has a nice body I would have a one night stand with him anytime
- We need an entire “Rockumentry”
- “In every work of genius, we recognize our own rejected thoughts; they come back to us with a certain alienated majesty.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson, 1803 – 1882 *** ~
Hello Dwayne ?♂️~ I love this speech ?~
” If cleaver you are, then speak so I may know thee.” ? – ARM
… show us how to do it . . . after U bra ~?
- I needed this…. thank you Rock…. I always feel like I’m at my all time low everyday and I prey everyday will get better.
- I don’t know if your seeing this but today my class is marking positive posters. It’s about you ,you’ll also see that in Twitter so keep on track on it. ? bye. P.S you’ll be seeing on that in a week or so.
- Hard times. Humble beginnings. I love listening to this every day cause I’m going through the same experience. The road from hard times to success
- “That’s the juice right there” – shows clips of him working out LMAO
- I absolutely love this, I am a film and TV actress who was balancing acting with an office job I had. I recently lost the office job 2 months ago but really put in my full effort into acting more than I ever have and thankfully have been booking enough acting work to the point where I’m almost a full-time actor. You have to believe in yourself more than ever and really put yourself out there but I was so scared at first I had no idea what was going to happen
- Thank you. I needed this. And to anybody else going through something similar, keeping fighting!
- “I don’t care who’s in front of me your not going to stop me!!”
- I didn’t know Rock’s words are as big as his muscles Thank u Rock even if u don’t see this ur words heal
- This sounded slightly like an asmr talking
- Y’all just gotta put your back to the wall and not give up
Oh by the way my entire family was famous, but that didn’t mean anything.
- Wasn’t Dwayne’s dad “rocky” Johnson rich af
- At the end of your struggles, there’s greatness ❤️
- im going though alot this year losing a good person came into my life being upset and down being broke while watching this making me not to give up like i feel like getting stronger from a video on youtube with tears in my eyes 🙁
- I SMELL WAT THE ROCK IS COOKING.”PEOPLE’S EYEBROW” HAHA U REMIND ME OF MY UNCLE SO MUCH MAN. THE LOOKS ND SAME LAST NAME
- I’ve almost literally never heard anyone reference I75 “Alligator Alley” before.
- After 10 years of rejection education and training I finally got my dream job as a Firefighter/Paramedic at the age of 36. With a dream Department
If I didn’t land this job after my final interview i had no idea what I was going to do all my education was in fire and Emergency medical services. And I have a daughter on the way. My back was and will always be against the wall. Blessed to have the job I want serving a cause way bigger than myself. Humbled.
- This made my day
Thanks for everything
- Me: Do u know Will Smith?
Dwayne: Yeah of crse 10:57
- This cleared my depression thx u!!!!!!!❤️?
- His character seems so much similar to Hobbs.
- it’s good to hear you struggled, from the hood too brother much love cuz you work so hard how you do cuz
- You Have inspired me and i have a new respect for you.
So thank you.
- We all have to start from somewhere and just build up from there
When something is important enough, you do it even if the odds are not in your favor.
Motivational Quotes Of The Day – Beautiful Motivational Quotes
You create your opportunities by asking for them.
If you’ve got a talent, protect it.
Spiritual Words Of Encouragement – Inspirational Team Quotes
I am very conscious of who I am as an artist and as an inspirational person.
I’ve lost count of the number of times that I’ve been approached by strangers wanting to tell me that they think I’m brave or inspirational, and this was long before my work had any kind of public profile.
Best Women Quotes – Famous Leadership Quotes
I think being directed and mentored by someone as inspirational as Paul Feig not only improves my performance but, as a whole, makes it what it is.
Wherever you are – be all there.
Top Motivational Speakers – Encouraging Words For A Friend Going Through A Tough Time
I thought ‘Moulin Rouge’ was inspirational, and ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ I loved.
I know where I’m going and I know the truth, and I don’t have to be what you want me to be. I’m free to be what I want.